Legal information for property
Information for property owners and tenants
Make sure to do the following:
1. Check the tenant's identity and his employment
2. Copy their ID, with the permission and through a lawyer, make sure they have no cases.
3. Verify how many others will live with them
4. Writing the contract- best to be done by a lawyer in order To properly explain the responsibility of the contract for both parties. Also to accurately determine the value of the rent, duration and terms for the less or and also to add any additional conditions. If you are not comfortable with a long term lease for the tenant you can write the contract for a short amount of time so that you can recover your property from them if they do not comply with the terms of the contract.
5. If the tenant fails to comply with the contract, immediately contact your lawyer to notify him of the risk of claim and the termination of the contract and a possible evacuation of the tenant according to the remaining period of the lease.
For the tenant:
1. Think before you sign a lease agreement. Make sure you are agreed with the term and the amount of payment.
2. Remember when signing the rental contract that if you do not comply with the duration, the owner is entitled to the entire payment even if you are not living in that space.
3. Always pay the rent with in the specified time period if it is not paid with in the specified time the landlord has the right to file a lawsuit claiming all payment through the end of the contract.
4. No changes are to be made to the property without written consent of the owner. This would allow him to terminate the lease.
5. Do not break the lease before its expiration unless there is written consent or agreement from the landlord. Otherwise they can require you to pay through the rest of the agreed upon period.
6. One month prior to the expiration of the lease, you should contact the owner of the property and verify that you will be leaving or that you would like to sign a new contract and continue.
7. Remember that the owner has rented you his property so be sure to take care of it as if it is your own.
Got any more legal Questions regarding rentals ? Feel free to contact the writer via email : A.email@example.com